The Grief Recovery Method (GRM) is unlike traditional grief counseling in that it is action-oriented course that last 7 sessions and focuses on completing what was left incomplete from a loss. This method is a great fit for the person who does not like the idea of years of therapy.
This specific GRM program is an evidence-based method taught by certified Grief Recovery Specialists all over the world. As an Advanced Specialist, I can provide the method in a one-on-one format in my office located in Pacific Beach or over an online platform. You will get individual, personal, therapeutic attention as you process your own grief.
This program is an investment in yourself as you learn the tools to complete past losses or any losses moving forward. (I’ve had clients say it’s like taking a personalized, one-on-one course with a university professor!)
To learn more about the institute where this program was developed and watch video testimonials, please visit https://www.griefrecoverymethod.com
For a free download, click here for a pdf download
The Grief Recovery Method, developed and refined over the past 30 years, teaches you how to recover from loss with supportive guidance every step of the way.
The Grief Recovery Method Program details:
- The program consists of 7 sessions (~1-2 months)
- 1-2 hour sessions.
- Recommended 7 weeks in a row (without large breaks if possible).
- Grief Recovery Method Handbook and all materials to use throughout the program are provided. (We can meet in-person for material pick-up or I can mail package to you that will include a handbook, homework assignments, folder, pen/highlighter, instructions, registration & agreement forms).
- Payments can be broken into 1, 2, or 3 payments, and invoices are coded for possible insurance reimbursement from your insurance provider.
- Total cost is $970.00
- Free consultation to discuss format, etc.
- Please visit Google Reviews on Clarity Corp. to read wonderful testimonials from my clients who have completed the Grief Recovery Program with me.